One of the questions we get the most at the merch table after shows is “What is the best way to support the band?”. As we move further into the age of streaming, the answer is a bit more complicated than it used to be, so we wanted to give you our perspective.
First and foremost, just being fans of the band is the best reward we could ever ask for. Coming out to shows, dancing all night, and having a blast….that is what it is all about for us. That being said, constant touring isn’t the cheapest endeavor in the world so here are a few ways you can help out if you’re so inclined:
1. Coming to shows.
3. Share our music on Spotify. (You can follow our profile here )You guys are our radio….when you share our music with your friends it’s an incredibly powerful thing. So email a link to our music to your friends. Add us to your Spotify playlists. Put our whole catalog on repeat at a party. Spread the word far and wide. You can follow us on Spotify HERE.
4. If you’re a Pandora user, create a station based on our music. Pandora is an incredible avenue for music discovery and the more people that are enthusiastic about our music, the more they push it out to other channels.
5. Pick your favorite song or video and post it on Facebook. Some things never change….the best way to learn about cool music is from your friends!
6. Keep in touch! Join our email list (conveniently located on the upper right side of this page!) to keep up with tour dates, news and new music.
7. Subscribe to our channel on YouTube.